Two Tone 14.75" Handmade Recycled Steel Block Island Chiming Wind Bell™
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
America's historic past has always been closely tied to water. Rhode Island's coast is dotted with inlets, ports and harbors. One of the most dangerous places in early American history was the area around Block Island, east of Montauk Point, Long Island, and south of Port Judith, RI.
Long known for its dangerous shoals and frequent fog, mariners of old faced a perilous journey passing through or around the small rocky island. A lighthouse was established early on, to warn fishermen of the perils around them, and guide them safely around the island with the assistance of the buoys that kept many a mariner from crashing into the unforgiving shoreline of Block Island.
Today, Block island is a popular destination for day-tripping tourists from Connecticut, Rhode Island and New York. From its authentic colonial era lighthouses to welcoming beaches, to the walking trails and nature preserves, it offers something for anyone's taste. The Harbor Buoys still perform their age-old task as they peal their warning to boats in the water, now plied by tourists and pleasure yachts instead of the schooners and fishing boats from days of old.
The sound is sure to bring back vivid memories of sailing in the Long Island Sound or Atlantic Ocean, or of visiting the historic and fun-filled attractions on Block Island during a memorable summer vacation. Bring the sounds of the sea back to you - not matter where you find yourself - with this authentic, handmade chiming harbor bell!
Choose your wind sail from the drop down menu. If no choice for a wind sail is indicated, it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher as the default.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of bottom sail (use drop down menu)
- Approx. 5.5"L x 5.5"W x 14.75"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 5.5"L x 5.5"W x 29"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Medium or Large Wind Catchers
- Approx. 9 lbs.
- Hand Crafted in the Great State of Maine
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- American Made. American Proud.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Small 6" Genuine Brass Trip Gong Boxing Bell on Black Metal Base
Genuine Brass Good Humor Ice Cream Truck Bells On Metal Mounting Bar
Small 6-inch Steel with Black Powder Finish Trip Gong Boxing Bell
Simple Elegance Glazed Ceramic Turquoise Colored Two Piece Bird Bath