The Unmistakable Sound of San Francisco Bay Wind Bell® in Two Tones
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
• Custom Orders have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Visitors to San Francisco have a lot to take in: the sights, the sounds, and the ever changing fog that rolls in on a regular basis. Most people vividly remember the view of the San Francisco Bay Bridge, or their time spent on the piers. Still, the sound of the chiming harbor buoy bells that welcome mariners in and out of the bay is a subtle, distinct sound that is hard to forget.
When you return home from the city by the bay, you can enjoy their welcoming sounds no matter where in the world you find yourself!
This quality, handmade San Francisco Bay Bell® echoes the sound of the buoys that are an iconic part of the area's history, chiming the sound that has been heard and loved for generations.
When you hear them ring, your memories of a summer vacation or time spent on vacation will come washing over you. This quality, handcrafted wind bell recreates a sound that is stunningly authentic and does justice to the hardworking originals from which it's inspired.
It comes with the medium sized black buoy windcatcher as the default, but you may choose an alternate from the other options. Please specify your choice or it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher as the default.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 6"L x 6"W x 14"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 6"L x 6"W x 30"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Medium or Large Wind Catchers
- Approx. 7 lbs.
- Made with Pride in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Small 6" Genuine Brass Trip Gong Boxing Bell on Black Metal Base
Genuine Brass Good Humor Ice Cream Truck Bells On Metal Mounting Bar
Small 6-inch Steel with Black Powder Finish Trip Gong Boxing Bell
Simple Elegance Glazed Ceramic Turquoise Colored Two Piece Bird Bath