The Buoys of Chesapeake Bay Wind Bell® in Three Tones
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
The Chesapeake Bay is home to generations of mariners and to an abundance of pristine wildlife and things to see and do. The sound of the chiming harbor buoy bells is among the things to enjoy, with a distinct sound that is hard to forget. As you enjoy your time on the water, you'll hear them hard at work, guiding people in and out of the harbor channels.
Once your vacation has ended, you can still enjoy their distinctive sounds - no matter where in the world you find yourself!
The handmade Chesapeake Bell® wind chime echoes the sound that has been heard and loved for generations. It's a fantastic addition to a back porch, deck, or back yard area - certain to be add a unique charm wherever you place it!
Bring their relaxing tones to your home today. When you hear them ring, your memories of a summer vacation or time spent on the water will come washing over you. This quality, handcrafted wind bell rings stunningly authentic to the hardworking originals from which it's inspired.
It comes with the large black buoy windcatcher as the default, but you may choose an alternate from the other options. If you don't specify a choice of windsail, it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 7"L x 7"W x 14.75"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 7"L x 7"W x 32"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Medium or Large Wind Catchers
- Approx. 9 lbs.
- Made with Pride in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Genuine Brass Good Humor Ice Cream Truck Bells On Metal Mounting Bar
Small 6" Genuine Brass Trip Gong Boxing Bell on Black Metal Base
Simple Elegance Glazed Ceramic Turquoise Colored Two Piece Bird Bath
Small 6-inch Steel with Black Powder Finish Trip Gong Boxing Bell