Summer in the North Country Island Pasture Wind Bell® with Three Tones
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
• Most In-Stock Orders arrive in 5-7 days!
• Custom Orders have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Many small rugged islands dot Maine's rocky coast, which one herded sheep on the small enclaves during summer months. Bring an authentic sound of the quiet country life to your home with this authentic pasture bell that gently murmurs in a quiet summer breeze. Though most of the grazing wildlife is gone, these bells bring back the sound of the wandering sheep and cattle as they roamed the outer shores of one of the country's most northward of states.
It's a soothing sound that brings back memories of the past. Bring back your memories of a summer vacation or time spent picnicking on a lazy summer day with the sounds of serenity they bring to your ear!
It comes with the medium sized black buoy windcatcher as the default, but you may choose an alternate from the other options. Please specify your choice or it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 3"L x 3"W x 8"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 3"L x 3"W x 26"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Small or Medium sized wind catchers
- Approx. 4 lbs.
- Hand Crafted in the Great State of Maine
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- American Made. American Proud.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Genuine Brass Good Humor Ice Cream Truck Bells On Metal Mounting Bar
Small 6" Genuine Brass Trip Gong Boxing Bell on Black Metal Base
Small 6-inch Steel with Black Powder Finish Trip Gong Boxing Bell
Simple Elegance Glazed Ceramic Turquoise Colored Two Piece Bird Bath