Castine Harbor Wind Bell - 2-Tones Steel - Available with Custom Sails
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING IS INCLUDED ON EVERY ORDER!
Click To Listen:
Among the many rugged islands and picturesque waterways that dot Maine's rocky coast, Castine Harbor is considered the crown jewel of Maine's historic past. Since its founding in the early 1600s, Castine Harbor has been the center of military activity, featuring a series of military defenses against the British in our early history. Since 1942, it has been the home to Maine's Maritime Academy.
Today, the quaint New England homes and beautifully preserved town hosts hundreds of tourists who marvel at the authentically preserved surroundings - a treasure from America's past. The harbor buoys still ring like in days gone by, ensuring safe guidance for fishing vessels, tankers, ferries, and cruise ships that visit and work in this famous Maine port of call.
Its relaxing, two-tone sound is sure to bring back pleasant memories of a summer vacation or time spent sailing in the opens bays and harbors of America's rugged New England coast!
It comes with the black buoy wind sail as the default, but you may choose an alternate from the other options. Please specify your choice or it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher.
Castine Harbor Wind Bell Features:
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 5"L x 5"W x 13"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 5"L x 5"W x 28"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Medium or Large Wind Catchers
- Approx. 7 lbs.
- Hand Crafted in the Great State of Maine
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- American Made. American Proud.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We Also Recommend
Large Garden Goose Lawn or Garden Sculpture - Your Choice of Colors
Bright Blue Ceramic Solar Power Fountain with Decorative Floral Tiles
18.75" Solar Powered Crackled Glass Garden Gazing Globe with Pedestal
Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell - Authentic 3 Tone Chiming Harbor Bell