Recycled Taupe and Bird House with Cleaning Panel and 1.625 Inch Hole
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
• AK, HI - Contact for a Shipping Quote
• Most orders arrive in 5-7 days!
Provide the best housing for large birds in your neighborhood with this maintenance-free bird house. It's made from 100% recycled material, and comes with a large 1.625" entrance hole sized for the larger Western Bird species. A predator guard protects the nest from animals reaching in and snatching the babies.
Made from 5/8" mixture of polyresin and lumber, it has a lifetime guarantee never to crack, split or fade over time. The stainless steel hardware is zinc plated to ensure that no rust or corrosion stains will occur.
A side-opening door allows access for you to clean it after the "young-uns" have left the nest. It also includes a screen on the front wall to help the young chicks to climb to the hole as they get ready to take flight. The overhanging roof will keep it dry and comfortable inside.
Give your birds the best possible head start on a healthy life and a safe place to raise their brood with this attractive and durable birdhouse. It's proudly made in the USA by the premier supplier of birding products, BirdsChoice in the USA. They're bird lovers like you!
- Recycled poly and lumber construction
- Stainless steel zinc plated hardware for added strength and durability
- Attractive taupe and blue color
- 1.625" diameter entrance hole with predator guard
- Front wall screen to help chicks make a safe exit when the time arrives
- Vertical mount design
- 7"L x 9"W x 13"H
- Approx. 7 lbs.
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!