Portland Head Harbor Bell® 27" 2-Tone Recycled Steel Buoy Chime
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Many rugged islands dot Maine's rocky coast, and quaint harbors abound. Since the early 1600s, Portland Harbor was home to many merchant, clipper and whaling ships. It even played a role during America's Revolutionary War when it was briefly bombarded in 1775 by British warships!
Today, the harbor buoys still ring like in days gone by, ensuring safe guidance for fishing vessels, tankers, ferries, and cruise ships that visit and work in this famous Maine port of call.
It's a soothing, two-tone sound that is sure to bring back memories of a summer vacation or time spent sailing in the opens bays and harbors of America's coast!
It comes with the black buoy windcatcher as the default, but you may choose an alternate from the other options. If you don't specify your choice of sails, it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher by default.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 3.5"L x 3.5"W x 12"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 3.5"L x 3.5"W x 27"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Medium or Large Wind Catchers
- Approx. 6 lbs.
- Hand Crafted in the Great State of Maine
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- American Made. American Proud.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Bright Blue Ceramic Solar Power Fountain with Decorative Floral Tiles
18.75" Solar Powered Crackled Glass Garden Gazing Globe with Pedestal
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
Zen-inspired Tiered Solar Powered Bird Bath Fountain with Batteries