Mythical Roaring Griffin 15 Inch Medieval Statue in White Moss Finish
SKU #: 001_FS9107-WHM
• Free Ground Shipping Included - 48 US States Only
• AK, HI - Contact for a Shipping Quote
• Most orders arrive in 5-7 days!
The Griffin is a legendary creature with the body and tail of a Lion and the head and wings of an Eagle. It is known for guarding treasure and priceless possessions, much like the legend of the Dragons of Europe and Asia. Dating way back to the days even before Alexander the Great, this symbol has long been considered a symbol of divine power, and thought to be the King among all mythical creatures.
Let him guard your home and hearth with his roaring mouth and outstretched wings warning all who come upon him that they dare not draw his ire!
This gateway guardian is custom made by talented artisans here in the United States who take great pride in their attention to detail and quality of workmanship.
Once your order is placed, it goes through a rigorous process of production and is usually shipped out to reach your door within 4 to 6 weeks time.
We recommend that you take it indoors or properly winterize it during freezing weather to ensure years of continued enjoyment.
- Durable Fiberglass Construction
- Hand Crafted by Talented American Artisans to Exacting Specifications
- Finished to Look Like an Antique Relic
- 14"L x 8"W x 15"H
- Approx. 7 lbs.
- Shown in Antique White Moss Finish
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for Production and Shipping