Light Blue 18" Staked Bluebird Feeding Cup for Dried Fruit or Mealworms
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
This bluebird feeder is great for dispensing mealworms or dried fruit and features a plant stake to stick in any planter. It is made in a blue color to attract bluebirds.
The 4.5" diameter cup is deep enough to hold 3-oz. of mealworms, or about a cup of dried fruit. It's easy to take out and clean, and is designed to stake into a flower pot or yard to stand 18" high.
It is great for anyone who wants to attract bluebirds in particular, and is easy to move around for the best location for birds to be attracted.
Easy to place, easy to fill, and easy to clean, it's a great little cup feeder that's sure to keep your feathered friends happy - and entertain you in the process. Order yours today!
- Removable Blue Polycarbonate Cup
- Black Powder coated stake secures into the ground and holds the cup stable
- Easy to see how much food remains so you'll know when it's time to refill
- Holds approx. 3-oz. of mealworm or 1-cup of dried fruit
- Cup is easy to remove and clean as necessary
- 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.25" H (cup only)
- 4.5" x 4.5" x 18" H (cup and stake)
- Approx. 1 lb. (empty)
We Also Recommend
Bright Blue Ceramic Solar Power Fountain with Decorative Floral Tiles
18.75" Solar Powered Crackled Glass Garden Gazing Globe with Pedestal
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
Zen-inspired Tiered Solar Powered Bird Bath Fountain with Batteries