Staked Bluebird Feeding Cup for Fruit or Mealworms - Light Blue 18"
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING IS INCLUDED ON EVERY ORDER!
This bluebird feeder is great for dispensing mealworms or dried fruit and features a plant stake to stick in any planter. It is made in a blue color to attract bluebirds.
The 4.5" diameter cup is deep enough to hold 3-oz. of mealworms, or about a cup of dried fruit. It's easy to take out and clean, and is designed to stake into a flower pot or yard to stand 18" high.
It is great for anyone who wants to attract bluebirds in particular, and is easy to move around for the best location for birds to be attracted.
Easy to place, easy to fill, and easy to clean, it's a great little cup feeder that's sure to keep your feathered friends happy - and entertain you in the process. Order yours today!
Staked Bluebird Feeding Cup Features:
- Removable Blue Polycarbonate Cup
- Black Powder coated stake secures into the ground and holds the cup stable
- Easy to see how much food remains so you'll know when it's time to refill
- Holds approx. 3-oz. of mealworm or 1-cup of dried fruit
- Cup is easy to remove and clean as necessary
- 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.25" H (cup only)
- 4.5" x 4.5" x 18" H (cup and stake)
- Approx. 1 lb. (empty)
We Also Recommend
Large Garden Goose Lawn or Garden Sculpture - Your Choice of Colors
Bright Blue Ceramic Solar Power Fountain with Decorative Floral Tiles
18.75" Solar Powered Crackled Glass Garden Gazing Globe with Pedestal
Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell - Authentic 3 Tone Chiming Harbor Bell