Let Freedom Ring Steel Wind Chime - Single Tone Bronze - Custom Sail
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING IS INCLUDED ON EVERY ORDER!
Click To Listen:
Celebrate the Spirit of July 4th 1776 all year round with this ruggedly built, special edition wind bell! Made by hand in the great state of Maine, the recycled steel is finished in a handsome, hand rubbed bronze color, with a bottom sail made to look like a miniature cracked Liberty Bell, the original which sits in Philadelphia, PA.
The pyramid shaped body of the bell is approximately 14" tall, and rings a solo tone that resonates and reverberates with a clarion call to patriots of all walks of life.
Representing America's passion for their country, encircling power, enduring justice, independence, liberty, fortitude and freedom for all, this special edition bell is approximately 29" in overall length (including the top chain and bottom sail).
It proudly hangs a bronze color Liberty Bell windcatcher with 'USA' within it. Or choose an alternate wind sail from the drop down menu. If no choice is made, it will arrive with the hand rubbed bronze liberty bell sail as the default.
Let Freedom Ring Windchime Features:
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Finished in a hand rubbed bronze color finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail (use drop down menu)
- Approx. 6"L x 6"W x 14"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 6"L x 6"W x 29"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Medium or Large Wind Catchers
- Approx. 5 lbs.
- Hand Crafted in the Great State of Maine
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- American Made. American Proud.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We Also Recommend
Large Garden Goose Lawn or Garden Sculpture - Your Choice of Colors
Bright Blue Ceramic Solar Power Fountain with Decorative Floral Tiles
18.75" Solar Powered Crackled Glass Garden Gazing Globe with Pedestal
Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell - Authentic 3 Tone Chiming Harbor Bell