Let Freedom Ring Special Edition 14" Single Tone Steel Wind Chime
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Celebrate the Spirit of July 4th 1776 all year round with this ruggedly built, special edition wind bell! Made by hand in the great state of Maine, the recycled steel is finished in a handsome, hand rubbed bronze color, with a bottom sail made to look like a miniature cracked Liberty Bell, the original which sits in Philadelphia, PA.
The pyramid shaped body of the bell is approximately 14" tall, and rings a solo tone that resonates and reverberates with a clarion call to patriots of all walks of life.
Representing America's passion for their country, encircling power, enduring justice, independence, liberty, fortitude and freedom for all, this special edition bell is approximately 29" in overall length (including the top chain and bottom sail).
It proudly hangs a bronze color Liberty Bell windcatcher with 'USA' within it. Or choose an alternate wind sail from the drop down menu. If no choice is made, it will arrive with the hand rubbed bronze liberty bell sail as the default.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Finished in a hand rubbed bronze color finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail (use drop down menu)
- Approx. 6"L x 6"W x 14"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 6"L x 6"W x 29"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Medium or Large Wind Catchers
- Approx. 5 lbs.
- Hand Crafted in the Great State of Maine
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- American Made. American Proud.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Small 6" Genuine Brass Trip Gong Boxing Bell on Black Metal Base
Genuine Brass Good Humor Ice Cream Truck Bells On Metal Mounting Bar
Small 6-inch Steel with Black Powder Finish Trip Gong Boxing Bell
Simple Elegance Glazed Ceramic Turquoise Colored Two Piece Bird Bath