Handmade Recycled Red Steel Utau Meditation Bell with Bonsai Sail
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Take a deep breath, close your eyes and let the worries of the day slip away with the help from this handsome, handmade Japanese-style Utau Meditation Belll®! It offers a peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle of life as its gentle, 2-tone melody creates a relaxing atmosphere.
Hand crafted to resemble the shape of the Buddhist Temples found throughout Asian culture, it offers a soothing song that's certain to have a mesmerizing effect upon the listener.
The recycled steel is finished in a vibrant semi-gloss red color - the symbol of vitality, energy and the life force in many Asian cultures - and is completed with a golden colored wind sail below, with the outline of a Bonsai tree in its center. There are also other bottom sail options available - just select from the drop down menu. If no specific choice of sail is indicated, it will be paired with the Bonsai Tree sail as the default (as shown).
Get the relaxation and release from stress that you deserve with this unique, hand crafted meditation bell. Order yours today!
- Handcrafted from recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat vibrant red finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Includes round, gold-colored bonsai bottom sail
- Approx. 4.25"L x 4.25"W x 11.25"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 4.25"L x 4.25"W x 22"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Small or Medium Wind Catchers
- Approx. 4 lbs.
- Made with Pride in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We Also Recommend
Bright Blue Ceramic Solar Power Fountain with Decorative Floral Tiles
18.75" Solar Powered Crackled Glass Garden Gazing Globe with Pedestal
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
Zen-inspired Tiered Solar Powered Bird Bath Fountain with Batteries