Handcrafted Door County Bell Single Tone Recycled Steel Buoy Chime
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Among America's most famous waterways, the Great Lakes helped the country to expand during its early days. Commerce and people flowed east and west over the lakes as the westward expansion increased the size of the country. One of the most economically active areas in America's past growth is the Sturgeon Bay area of Door County, Wisconsin.
Before the rise of the railroad or automobile, navigation by water was the most efficient form of transportation. The buoys in Sturgeon Bay and Green Bay helped keep ship traffic flowing safely and efficiently, moving people and goods to eastern markets and westward to the wilderness of the Great Plains.
Though the shipping routes of old have been largely replaced by planes, trains and automobiles to carry goods and people, the ships on Lake Michigan continue their age-old tradition, guided by the ringing of the bells of Door County harbor. Own a small piece of Wisconsin history and listen to their soulful sounds with this authentic, handmade chiming harbor bell!
Choose your wind sail from the drop down menu. If no choice is made, it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of bottom sail (use drop down menu)
- Approx. 5.5"L x 5.5"W x 12"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 5.5"L x 5.5"W x 27"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Medium or Large Wind Catchers
- Approx. 6 lbs.
- Hand Crafted in the Great State of Maine
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- American Made. American Proud
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We Also Recommend
Bright Blue Ceramic Solar Power Fountain with Decorative Floral Tiles
18.75" Solar Powered Crackled Glass Garden Gazing Globe with Pedestal
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
Zen-inspired Tiered Solar Powered Bird Bath Fountain with Batteries