Hand Crafted Natural Bamboo Wind Chime with French Fleur-de-Lis Topper
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Let the world know that you're a fan of the New Orleans Saints or have an affinity for French culture when you display this set of natural bamboo wind chimes for the world to see! It features a large hand painted gold and black Fleur-de-lis ornament above the topper and the bottom sail, with an intricate Balinese design in brown and black encircling each tube.
The set is ready to hang, and is made using natural and sustainable bamboo and fiber products. Hand-carved, tuned and painted by Balinese craftsmen, they are sure to be a delightful addition to your porch or outdoor decor.
Use a damp cloth from time to time to remove any build-up of pollen, dust, mold or mildew and occasionally apply a coat of clear varnish to protect them from excessive heat and humidity.
Bamboo wood is sensitive to humidity and sudden changes in ambient temperature, and will expand and contract in reaction. Hairline cracks may appear, but unless they become large, will not affect the sound or durability of the chime.
- Made of bamboo, twine and other natural elements
- Featuring a gold and black fleur de lis topper
- Original, hand painted Balinese design on each tube
- Approx. Hanging Size: 18" from top of the carving to the bottom
- Approx. 2.5 lbs.
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Bright Blue Ceramic Solar Power Fountain with Decorative Floral Tiles
18.75" Solar Powered Crackled Glass Garden Gazing Globe with Pedestal
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
Zen-inspired Tiered Solar Powered Bird Bath Fountain with Batteries