Grey Fiberstone Spitting Koi Fish Direct Solar Fountain with Stand
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
• Most orders arrive in 5-7 days!
Enjoy the benefit of solar power and the beauty of a unique spitting fish with this handsome "direct solar" tabletop or outdoor fountain.
It's made of durable fiberstone, is easy to assemble and because it doesn't require any electric cords - it's easy to move around from location to location. The solar panel has a 10' cord, so you can put the fountain in the shade, and the panel in the sun to enjoy a strong stream of water to create a soothing and picturesque atmosphere!
It's perfect for gardens, patios, decks or balconies, and the sturdy metal stand allows you to place it on delicate surfaces without worrying about water stains.
Like most quality fountains, it should be drained and moved into an indoor area during periods of freezing temperatures so that you can enjoy it for years to come. Order yours today!
- Made of durable, lightweight fiberstone
- Neutral gray color and simple design goes with any decor
- Operates in direct sunlight - no need for electric cords!
- Solar panel with 10' cord included
- UL-certified submersible pump included
- Holds approx. 1 gallon of water
- Approx. 15.75"L x 13.5"W x 13"H
- Approx. 16.5 lbs.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Small 6" Genuine Brass Trip Gong Boxing Bell on Black Metal Base
Genuine Brass Good Humor Ice Cream Truck Bells On Metal Mounting Bar
Small 6-inch Steel with Black Powder Finish Trip Gong Boxing Bell
Small Steel Bell from It's a Wonderful Life Movie with Red Satin Cord