Footed 18" Tall Display Stand for Crackled Glass Toadstools or Globes
• PRICE INCLUDES GROUND SHIPPING (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
This popular tripod stand can be used to display your crackled glass toadstool or gazing globe securely, at a 20" height.
It's made from black wrought iron, and each of its flat three legs has a hole in it so you can use it on any flat surface or put a stake through the holes to secure it into the earth for a display in your yard or garden. It's easy to install or pick up and move, and the matte black powder coated finish will last for years in the outdoors. Order it separately if you already have a glass toadstool or globe, or as part of a kit when you order one of the orbs or toadstools in any of the 11 colors available.
- Black wrought iron tripod design
- Unique "spider" design
- Three flat feet - each has a hole to use for spiking into the ground
- Compatible with any crackled glass toadstool or gazing orb
- 10"L x 10"W x 20"H (total stand height)
- 10"L x 10"W x 18"H (from ground to top of holder)
- Approx. 4 lbs.
- Made in India
- Made by hand; dimensions may vary slightly
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Extra Wind Sail for Large Sized North Country Chiming Wind Bells
Genuine Brass Good Humor Ice Cream Truck Bells On Metal Mounting Bar
Small 6" Genuine Brass Trip Gong Boxing Bell on Black Metal Base
Simple Elegance Glazed Ceramic Turquoise Colored Two Piece Bird Bath