Efficient 80W Aluminum Ice Eliminator De Icer for Winter Bird Bath Use
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Keep birds happy during the winter months by giving them access to fresh water with this paintable, de-icing pad that looks like natural rocks! It gives the smaller birds something to perch on while they sip or spritz. It's not a "sauna," but a thermostatically operated sensor that's easy to install, clean and store during the off season.
The uniquely designed heater transfers heat efficiently, using around 80W. The short cord attaches to an extension cord, and it turns off and on automatically.
Simply place it in your existing basin, plug it in and keep ice away all winter long. Once the birds come to drink, you can offer them some seeds or suet to help them make it through the winter.
During warm weather, simply take it out, clean it gently and store it until next year. Order yours today!
Order yours today!
- Rugged 10-ft. cord with protective shielding
- Heating sensor shaped like natural rocks
- Easy to Install, Clean and Store
- Works with any basin - does not guarantee a basin's weather-worthiness
- Thermostatically controlled - 80W
- 12"L x 8"W x 3"H
- Approx. 2 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Genuine Brass Good Humor Ice Cream Truck Bells On Metal Mounting Bar
Extra Wind Sail for Large Sized North Country Chiming Wind Bells
Small 6" Genuine Brass Trip Gong Boxing Bell on Black Metal Base
Simple Elegance Glazed Ceramic Turquoise Colored Two Piece Bird Bath