Boothbay Harbor Wind Bell® Three Tone Buoy Wind Bell with Custom Sail
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
• Most orders arrive in 5-7 days!
Click To Listen:
Bring the sounds of a bustling harbor along Maine's rocky coast to your life with this handmade and authentic harbor bell that offers a peaceful respite from the Atlantic Ocean's power.
Once a remote colonial fishing outpost, Boothbay Harbor is now a popular destination for vacationers and sailing enthusiasts during the summer season. The harbor buoy bell still rings all year round, just as it has for generations, and the Boothbay Harbor Bell® reflects the mellow calm that overtakes us at the end of a busy day fishing the seas as you are guided into the harbor by the comforting sound of the gentle buoy.
It's a soothing sound that brings back memories of the past. Bring back your memories of a summer vacation or time spent on the sea with this quality, handcrafted wind chime that still rings true to its origins today!
It comes with the Medium sized black buoy windcatcher as the default, but you may choose an alternate from the other options. Please specify your choice or it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 4"L x 4"W x 10"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 4"L x 4"W x 26"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Approx. 5 lbs.
- Made with Pride in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Small 6-inch Steel with Black Powder Finish Trip Gong Boxing Bell
Small Steel Bell from It's a Wonderful Life Movie with Red Satin Cord
Genuine Brass Good Humor Ice Cream Truck Bells On Metal Mounting Bar
Cardinal Pair on Antique Wash Tapered Base 21.5" Ceramic Bird Bath