Small 6-inch Steel with Black Powder Finish Trip Gong Boxing Bell
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
• Most In-Stock Orders arrive in 5-7 days!
• Custom Orders have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
This is the bell rung at the beginning and end of each round of a boxing event! It was also once used as the trading bell for the New York Stock Exchange.
Also known as a "Trip Gong," it is mechanically operated. A firm tug on the handle will emit a piercing sound! The gong and base are made of durable steel, with a baked-in, black powder coated finish. The pull handle is made of brass.
Order yours today!
- Classic Black Powder Finish Design
- Gong and Base made of Steel
- Pull Lever made of Brass
- Manually Operated
- 4"L x 7"W x 7"H
- Approx. 2.25 lbs.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the USA
We Also Recommend
Genuine Brass Good Humor Ice Cream Truck Bells On Metal Mounting Bar
Small 6" Genuine Brass Trip Gong Boxing Bell on Black Metal Base
Simple Elegance Glazed Ceramic Turquoise Colored Two Piece Bird Bath
Small Steel Bell from It's a Wonderful Life Movie with Red Satin Cord