Bass Harbor Lighthouse 28" Wind Bell® Recycled Steel Single Tone Chime
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
• Most orders arrive in 5-7 days!
Click To Listen:
Maine's rugged and picturesque coast is breathtaking and full of surprises. One of the most impressive and widely photographed icons is the Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse. Built in 1858 to aid in maritime navigation, it is located at the southernmost end of Mount Desert Island, and serves as a gateway to the Acadia National Park, one of America's most pristine coastal areas, visited by thousands of tourists every year.
The Harbor Buoy itself still rings in the water, which is now plied by lobstermen, tour boats and pleasure yachts instead of the rugged small mariners of the past.
As it peals its single ring, the sound is sure to bring back pleasant memories of hiking in the park, sailing in myriad of bays and harbors, or picnicking on a flowering meadow in the fresh Maine countryside.
Choose your wind sail from the drop down menu. If no choice is made, it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail (use drop down menu)
- Approx. 5"L x 5"W x 13"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 5"L x 5"W x 28"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Medium or Large Wind Catchers
- Approx. 7 lbs.
- Hand Crafted in the Great State of Maine
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- American Made. American Proud.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Genuine Brass Good Humor Ice Cream Truck Bells On Metal Mounting Bar
Small 6" Genuine Brass Trip Gong Boxing Bell on Black Metal Base
Small 6-inch Steel with Black Powder Finish Trip Gong Boxing Bell
Simple Elegance Glazed Ceramic Turquoise Colored Two Piece Bird Bath