The Original Boston Harbor Wind Bell™ in Two Tones with Custom Sail
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Boston Harbor is among the oldest and best known in the Northeastern United States - or in the world, for that matter. The rugged buoys in the harbor have sounded their tones to guide merchants and fishermen in and out of the harbor safely since the earliest days of Boston's founding.
Once a hotbed of colonial revolutionary politics and still a bustling center of commerce, Boston's grand harbor has participated in history with each passing generation. The harbor buoys bells still ring as they have since the beginning, and the Boston Harbor Wind Bell® echoes the unique sound of the buoys that are so much a part of the area's maritime history.
Bring the sound of the Boston harbor to your home today. A soft ring and your memories of a summer vacation or time spent on the sea will come washing back over you. This quality, handcrafted wind bell recreates a sound that is stunningly authentic and does justice to the hardworking originals from which it's inspired.
It comes with the medium sized black buoy windcatcher as the default, but you may choose an alternate from the other options. If you do not specify your choice of wind sail, it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher by default.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 4"L x 4"W x 10"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 4"L x 4"W x 26"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Small or Medium Wind Catchers
- Approx. 5.5 lbs.
- Made with Pride in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
Handcrafted Natural Bamboo Antique 31.5-inch Tall Hanging Wind Chime
The Buoys of Chesapeake Bay Wind Bell® in Three Tones
The Sounds of the Outer Banks Wind Bell® Three Tone Harbor Buoy Chime