Black Powder Finish 6-in. Traditional Mechanical Fighters Boxing Bell
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
• AK, HI - Contact for a Shipping Quote
• Most orders arrive in 5-7 days!
Click To Listen:
This is the bell rung at the beginning and end of each round of a boxing event! It was also once used as the trading bell for the New York Stock Exchange.
Also known as a "Trip Gong," it is mechanically operated. A firm tug on the handle will emit a piercing sound! The gong and base are made of durable steel, with a baked-in, black powder coated finish. The pull handle is made of brass.
Order yours today!
- Classic Black Powder Finish Design
- Gong and Base made of Steel
- Pull Lever made of Brass
- Manually Operated
- 4"L x 7"W x 7"H
- Approx. 2.25 lbs.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the USA