The Original Three Tone Bar Harbor Buoy Bell® with Custom Sail
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Nestled on the rugged Maine coast, the rustic town of Bar Harbor is located on the Island of Mount Desert. The laidback, friendly community welcome visitors all year long to nearby Acadia National Forest, and to its quaint shops and restaurants. its harbor buoys have been ringing since the earliest days of colonial America, and you can still hear them as you sit on the rocky shore listening to the sound of pounding waves.
When you return home, you can still enjoy their soulful sounds no matter where in the world you find yourself! This quality, handmade Bar Harbor Wind Bell® chimes the sound of the buoys that are part of the area's history, ringing the authentic sound that has been heard and loved for generations.
When you hear them ring, your memories of a summer vacation or time spent on the sea will come washing back over you. This quality, handcrafted wind bell recreates a sound that is stunningly authentic and does justice to the hardworking originals from which it's inspired.
It comes with the medium sized black buoy windcatcher as the default, but you may choose an alternate from the other options. If you don't specify a choice of windsail, it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher as the default.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 6"L x 6"W x 14"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 6"L x 6"W x 30"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Medium or Large Wind Catchers
- Approx. 8 lbs.
- Made with Pride in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Extra Wind Sail for Large Sized North Country Chiming Wind Bells
Extra Wind Sail for Small Pyramid Shape Steel North Country Wind Bells
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
The Buoys of Chesapeake Bay Wind Bell® in Three Tones