The Chiming Bells of Portsmouth Harbor™ 3-Tone Recycled Steel Chime
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
The waterways of America's northeast coast are full of inlets, bays, and harbors of all sorts. One of the most memorable ports of call in our colonial past is Portsmouth Harbor, an area split between New Hampshire and Maine. It features one of the most iconic lighthouses in America - along with tricky and unforgiving waterways.
Home to one of America's busiest shipyards back in the day, it reflects the primal importance that shipping played in the development of our economy. Aided by the buoys that bobbed in the waters in and around the Piscataqua River, many a seabound ship was saved from crashing into dangerous shoals or rocky shores as they navigated their way in and out of the busy and challenging waterways of Portsmouth Harbor.
Today, the area is a popular destination for tourists who come to see its world-famous lighthouse and partake of the natural beauty of its beaches and authentic New England living. The Harbor Buoys still ring out as they have over the ages to guide boats now full of tourists and pleasure yachts, in place of the schooners and fishing boats from days of old.
Bring back memories of a summer vacation and time spent in New England with this unique, hand-tuned harbor chime. The soulful sounds of the sea can be yours - no matter where you find yourself - with this authentic, handmade chiming harbor bell!
Choose your wind sail from the drop down menu. If no choice for wind sail is made, it will arrive with the black Buoy as the default.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of bottom sail (use drop down menu)
- Approx. 5.5"L x 5.5"W x 9"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 5.5"L x 5.5"W x 24"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Small or Medium Wind Catchers
- Approx. 4 lbs.
- Hand Crafted in the Great State of Maine
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- American Made. American Proud.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
The Buoys of Chesapeake Bay Wind Bell® in Three Tones
The Sounds of the Outer Banks Wind Bell® Three Tone Harbor Buoy Chime
The Buoys of Nantucket Wind Bell® Single Tone Harbor Buoy Bell Chime