Summer in the North Country Island Pasture Wind Bell® with Three Tones
• PRICE INCLUDES GROUND SHIPPING (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Many small rugged islands dot Maine's rocky coast, which one herded sheep on the small enclaves during summer months. Bring an authentic sound of the quiet country life to your home with this authentic pasture bell that gently murmurs in a quiet summer breeze. Though most of the grazing wildlife is gone, these bells bring back the sound of the wandering sheep and cattle as they roamed the outer shores of one of the country's most northward of states.
It's a soothing sound that brings back memories of the past. Bring back your memories of a summer vacation or time spent picnicking on a lazy summer day with the sounds of serenity they bring to your ear!
It comes with the medium sized black buoy windcatcher as the default, but you may choose an alternate from the other options. Please specify your choice or it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 3"L x 3"W x 8"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 3"L x 3"W x 26"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Small or Medium sized wind catchers
- Approx. 4 lbs.
- Hand Crafted in the Great State of Maine
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- American Made. American Proud.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Extra Wind Sail for Large Sized North Country Chiming Wind Bells
Extra Wind Sail for Small Pyramid Shape Steel North Country Wind Bells
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
The Buoys of Chesapeake Bay Wind Bell® in Three Tones