Small 12" Camden Reach® Authentic 3-Tone Recycled Steel Harbor Bell
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Along Maine's rugged, rocky coast, small islands and harbors greet visitors with their wild sights and sounds. This authentic, hand made harbor bell gently chimes the sounds from Maine's Penobscot Bay to guide fishermen in to drop anchor in Camden, Maine. Though most of the traditional shipping industry has given way to modern navigation instruments, these bells bring back the sound of the bells that greeted fisherman and mariners as they headed home after a long day or night's work.
Bring back your memories of a summer vacation in Camden Hills State Park, or time spent picnicking on a lazy summer day in a park along Maine's rustic seashore. They bring an easy, nostalgic sound to your ear!
It comes with the black buoy windcatcher as the default, but you may choose an alternate from the other options. Please specify your choice or it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 4"L x 4"W x 12"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 4"L x 4"W x 24"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Medium or Large Wind Catchers
- Approx. 7 lbs.
- Hand Crafted in the Great State of Maine
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- American Made. American Proud.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
The Sounds of the Outer Banks Wind Bell® Three Tone Harbor Buoy Chime
The Buoys of Chesapeake Bay Wind Bell® in Three Tones
The Buoys of Nantucket Wind Bell® Single Tone Harbor Buoy Bell Chime