Medium 12" Handmade White Recycled Steel Sailors Lighthouse™ Wind Bell
• PRICE INCLUDES GROUND SHIPPING (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Let the magical sound of the seashore bring relaxation to you - wherever you find yourself in the world! This handsome, 3-sided lighthouse shaped wind bell brings back memories of time spent on vacation sailing in the open sea, sunning at the beach or hiking along the rocky coastline of America's colonial past. It offers up a light and soothing sound that's certain to add a nautical touch to any environment.
Crafted by hand from recycled steel, its exacting detailing brings the sight and sound of America's past to life in a unique and familiar way. Available with a variety of bottom sail options, it makes the perfect gift - for yourself or a loved one - especially for someone who loves the iconic sights and sounds of the sea.
If you don't select a specific bottom sail, it will be paired with the Red Buoy bottom sail, as shown.
Whether you're on the peak of a mountain or in the desert southwest, this enchanting and unique wind bell will draw your mind back to the comforting sound of America's rich nautical past. Order yours today!
- Handcrafted from recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat white finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 3.75"L x 3.75"W x 12"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 3.75"L x 3.75"W x 28"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Small or Medium Wind Catchers
- Approx. 7 lbs.
- Made with Pride in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Extra Wind Sail for Large Sized North Country Chiming Wind Bells
Extra Wind Sail for Small Pyramid Shape Steel North Country Wind Bells
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
The Buoys of Chesapeake Bay Wind Bell® in Three Tones