Large Black Recycled Steel Overseer Lighthouse™ Chiming Wind Bell
• PRICE INCLUDES GROUND SHIPPING (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Relax to the mellow sounds of the sea with this large, 5-sided Overseer Lighthouse™ wind chime! The 14.75" tall lighthouse shaped bell is the largest of the lighthouse bell series, and it brings back memories of time spent listening to the sounds of the ocean at the beach, on the docks by the boats, or along the rocky coastline of America's colonial past. It offers up a deep, throaty sound that echoes those of the buoys bobbing in the ocean's wake. It's certain to bring the haunting sounds of the sea to any environment when it sounds its signature siren call.
Crafted by hand from recycled steel, the detailing is modeled after the stone and masonry lighthouses that were built to withstand the rugged climate of America's Atlantic coast. Available with a variety of bottom sail options, it makes the perfect gift - for yourself or a loved one - especially for someone who loves the iconic sights and sounds of the sea!
If you don't select a specific bottom sail, it will be paired with the Gold Compass Rose bottom sail, as shown.
Whether you're on a mountain summit, or in the blazing sun of the desert southwest, this unique wind bell will draw your mind back to the familiar sound of the seashore. Order yours today!
- Handcrafted from recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 3.75"L x 3.75"W x 14.75"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 3.75"L x 3.75"W x 30.75"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Large sized Wind Catchers
- Approx. 5 lbs.
- Made with Pride in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Extra Wind Sail for Large Sized North Country Chiming Wind Bells
Extra Wind Sail for Small Pyramid Shape Steel North Country Wind Bells
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
The Buoys of Chesapeake Bay Wind Bell® in Three Tones