Boothbay Harbor Wind Bell® Three Tone Buoy Wind Bell with Custom Sail
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Bring the sounds of a bustling harbor along Maine's rocky coast into your life with this handmade and authentic harbor bell that offers a comforting sound from America's colonial past.
Once a remote colonial fishing outpost, Boothbay Harbor is now a popular destination for vacationers and sailing enthusiasts during the summer season. The harbor buoy bell still rings all year round, just as it has for generations, and the Boothbay Harbor Bell® reflects the mellow calm that overtakes us at the end of a busy day as you are guided into the harbor by the comforting sound of the gentle buoy.
It's a soothing sound that brings back memories of a summer vacation or time spent on the sea. This quality, handcrafted wind chime rings true to its seafaring origins!
Choose a custom wind sail from the dropdown menu. If you do not make a specific choice of wind catcher, it will arrive with the black buoy by default.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 4"L x 4"W x 10"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 4"L x 4"W x 26"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Small or Medium Wind Catchers
- Approx. 5 lbs.
- Made with Pride in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
The Sounds of the Outer Banks Wind Bell® Three Tone Harbor Buoy Chime
The Buoys of Chesapeake Bay Wind Bell® in Three Tones
The Buoys of Nantucket Wind Bell® Single Tone Harbor Buoy Bell Chime