Boothbay Harbor Wind Bell® Three Tone Buoy Wind Bell with Custom Sail
• PRICE INCLUDES GROUND SHIPPING (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Bring the sounds of a bustling harbor along Maine's rocky coast into your life with this handmade and authentic harbor bell that offers a comforting sound from America's colonial past.
Once a remote colonial fishing outpost, Boothbay Harbor is now a popular destination for vacationers and sailing enthusiasts during the summer season. The harbor buoy bell still rings all year round, just as it has for generations, and the Boothbay Harbor Bell® reflects the mellow calm that overtakes us at the end of a busy day as you are guided into the harbor by the comforting sound of the gentle buoy.
It's a soothing sound that brings back memories of a summer vacation or time spent on the sea. This quality, handcrafted wind chime rings true to its seafaring origins!
Choose a custom wind sail from the dropdown menu. If you do not make a specific choice of wind catcher, it will arrive with the black buoy by default.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 4"L x 4"W x 10"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 4"L x 4"W x 26"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Small or Medium Wind Catchers
- Approx. 5 lbs.
- Made with Pride in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Extra Wind Sail for Large Sized North Country Chiming Wind Bells
Extra Wind Sail for Small Pyramid Shape Steel North Country Wind Bells
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
The Buoys of Chesapeake Bay Wind Bell® in Three Tones