Authentic Three Toned Handmade Cape Cod Wind Bell™ with Custom Sail
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Click To Listen:
Among the most iconic harbors in the world, Cape Cod's harbor buoys have been ringing to guide fishermen and merchants in and out since the earliest days of colonial America. Now you can enjoy their soulful sounds no matter where in the world you are!
This quality, handmade Cape Cod Wind Bell® echoes the unique sound of the buoys that are so much a part of the area's history and ring true to the original sound that has been ringing for generations.
When you hear them ring, your memories of a summer vacation or time spent on the sea will come washing back over you. It recreates a sound that is stunningly authentic and does justice to the hardworking originals from which it's inspired.
It comes with the medium sized black buoy windcatcher as the default, but you may choose an alternate from the other options. If you do not specify a windsail, it will arrive with the black Buoy Windcatcher by default.
- Handcrafted of recycled steel
- Painted in a semi-flat black finish
- Includes 8" hanging chain
- Your choice of 8" bottom sail
- Approx. 5"L x 5"W x 13"H (without chain or sail)
- Approx. 5"L x 5"W x 29"H (including hanging chain and bottom sail)
- Uses Medium or Large Wind Catchers
- Approx. 6.5 lbs.
- Made with Pride in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
The Buoys of Marblehead Wind Bell™ Three Tone Chiming Pyramid
The Sounds of the Outer Banks Wind Bell® Three Tone Harbor Buoy Chime
The Buoys of Chesapeake Bay Wind Bell® in Three Tones
The Buoys of Nantucket Wind Bell® Single Tone Harbor Buoy Bell Chime