Handsome Cast Stone 16" Celtic Design Cross in Multiple Colors
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Enjoy the soothing comfort and quiet meditation offered by this handcrafted religious symbol. It bears the signs of an aged relic with its ancient Celtic design and hand finished color. It makes an excellent addition to your outdoor decorative space.
Take it indoors or properly winterize it during freezing weather to ensure years of enjoyment.
Transform your quiet relaxation space with this beautiful garden sculpture. Order yours today!
- Hand crafted from durable fiberstone material
- Reproduced from the classic Celtic original
- 9"L x 3"W x 16"H
- Approx. 3 lbs.
- Available in a variety of Colors (shown in White Moss Finish)
- Color finishes are applied by hand; variations should be expected
- Custom made with pride in the USA!
- This is a custom order; orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 30% cancellation fee
- Please allow up to 16 weeks for production/shipping during peak Spring and Summer months
The color swatch sample provides an approximation of how each finish may appear from piece to piece, allowing you to better visualize that color on the sculpture you're interested in. All color finishes are hand applied in a multi-step process, producing a naturally aged look. Each piece will accept the finish with varying degrees of intensity, creating variations in color and tone. No two pieces will look exactly alike. Due to the hand-application process and photography, actual colors will vary somewhat from what is depicted on the color swatch. Dissatisfaction with the final color does not constitute grounds for a return or refund due to a product defect.
We Also Recommend
Hand Made Tall Praying Angel Decorative Lawn or Garden Sculpture
Small 12.25"H Handmade Scottish Sheep Sculpture for Outdoor Decorating
Cherry Red 6" Crackled Glass Gazing Globe - Just the Globe
Large 12" Bright Yellow Crackled Glass Garden Orb - Just the Globe