Enzyme Based Protector Formula for Bird Baths and Small Fountains
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Add a dose of this natural enzyme-based formula to your bird bath or small fountains every few weeks and you'll see a difference in the quality of its water! Use it to prevent stain buildup, keep organic contaminants to a minimum, and reduce the mineral deposit buildup from hard water. The 4-oz. bottle should last a full season with regular use.
It's natural, non-toxic enzyme based formula will not harm wildlife and pets that may drink from the bowl. Clean out and replenish any old water, fill the basin with fresh water, and then add a capful of this formula for best results. Simply adding a capful to a bowl that had a previous dosage with the old water topped off will work, but will not yield best results.
Keep the water clean and clear in your water feature with this easy to use formula!
- Natural enzyme-based formula
- Non-toxic to wildlife and pets
- Designed for use in small birdbaths and indoor fountains
- Recommended for weekly or semi-weekly use
- Handy, one-cap per dose application
We Also Recommend
Spare Generic Water Pump for Tabletop Fountain - 55GPH - No Lights
Aquanura Bird Bath to Solar Fountain Insert Kit with Two Spray Heads
Black Iron Replacement Stand for 4-Tier Cascading Solar Fountains
Traditional Two-Arm Bamboo Spout and Water Pump DIY Fountain Kit