Solar on Demand Desert Spring 30 Inch Lighted Outdoor Water Fountain
SKU #: 003_SL-0274
• Free Ground Shipping Included - 48 US States Only
• AK, HI - Contact for a Shipping Quote
• Most orders arrive in 5-7 days!
It's powered by the sun, so there's no worrying about an electric power supply. During sunny days, the pump will be powered by the sun, and the rechargeable batteries will also be charged up. When fully charged, the batteries will automatically take over at dusk and run the pump and lights for approximately 4 hours before shutting down. The next day, when the sun is out, the solar panel takes over and the pump will begin to run and the batteries will recharge again. Be sure to put it somewhere sunny, so a full recharging and powering takes place. Be sure to also keep on eye on the water level, keeping it topped off for maximum water flow and so as to not damage the pump!
It has an adjustable pump, so you can set the water flow volume, and an on/off switch, so you can charge the batteries during the day without running the pump and turn it on to run only when you want it to.
During freezing months, we suggest that you completely winterize it by draining all water and covering it with a suitable cover - or simply move it indoors to ensure years of continuous enjoyment!
- Durable Resin Construction
- Finished in a Distressed Faux Verdigris Finish
- Runs on Solar Power while Charging Batteries During the Day
- Rechargeable AA Batteries last approximately 4 hours on full charge
- We Recommend replacing batteries every 1- 2 years
- Solar Panel and UL-certified Submersible Electric Water Pump kit included
- 16-Foot Cord from Solar Panel to Pump
- 10"L x 10"W x 30"H
- Approx. 18 lbs.
- Some Simple Setup Required
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty