Recycled Ultimate Bluebird House with Viewing and Cleaning Doors
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Birds will compete to be the first to take up residence in this ruggedly built ultimate bluebird house when you put it out in your yard! It features a vertical mount design, and is made in the USA from recycled plastic and lumber. Colored brown and blue, with plated weather resistant screws, it includes an overhang roof, vents and drainage holes to keep the nest cool and dry. It also has a removable side door for easy cleaning once the fledglings have gone. The other side has a "viewing" side door that opens up to a plexiglass panel that lets you view the nest and chicks in action.
The predator resistant entrance hole is a 1.5" size. It also has a front wall screen on the inside to help chicks to climb to get outside when the time is right! The bottom of the house has a screen to protect the nest from blowfly infestation. If blowflies get into the house, they will drop to the floor and be unable to get back to the nest.
This BirdsChoice product is endorsed by the North American Bluebird Society and is made to keep your feathered friends coming back year after year!
- Recycled plastic and lumber construction
- Plated weather resistant screws
- Features an overhanging roof, vents and drainage hole
- Dual cleaning and viewing side panels to make viewing and cleaning a breeze
- 11"L x 8.5"W x 12.625"H
- Vertical mount design
- Approx. 13 lbs.
- Proudly made in the USA!
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Recycled Brown and Green Roof Fly-Thru Bird Feeder with Iron Brackets
Classic Pole Mounted Bird Feeder with Squirrel Baffle and Mounting Kit
Olive Green Heated Poly Bird Bath with Optional Deck Mounting Kit
Tall Stainless Steel Dripper Kit for Pedestal Bird Baths and Basins