Natural Red Cedar Wood Standard Size Bluebird House 1.5 Inch Hole
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
• AK, HI - Contact for a Shipping Quote
• Most orders arrive in 5-7 days!
This vertical mount bluebird house is made in the USA from natural inland red cedar for long lasting years of enjoyment. Hand made using weather resistant screws with fully routed edges.
It includes an overhang roof, vents and drainage holes to keep the nest cool and dry. It also has a side door for easy cleaning once the fledglings have emptied the nest.
The predator resistant entrance hole is a standard 1.5" size, and has a front wall screen on the inside to help chicks to climb to get outside when the time is right!
This BirdsChoice product is endorsed by the North American Bluebird Society and is made to keep your feathered friends coming back year after year!
- Natural 7/8" Red Cedar Wood Construction
- Plated Weather Resistant Screws
- Overhang, Vents and Drainage Hole
- Made in the USA to the highest standards
- 8.5"L x 7.25"W x 15"H
- Vertical Mount Design
- Approx. 4 lbs.