Natural Cedar Wood Small Hanging or Mounting Bird House with Side Door
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Add the look and durability of a real wood birdhouse to your back yard with this cedar wood wren house. It's designed to be hung or mounted on a post, depending on your application.
It uses all natural 7/8" inland red cedar wood with plated deck screws that will resist corrosion and rust. The side-opening door allows easy access for cleaning once the little ones have all grown up and left the nest, and the overhanging roof and air vents helps to keep it dry and comfortable while the chicks are growing up.
Cedar wood lasts for years and will provide a wonderful home for generations of birds to raise their broods year after year!
It's made in the USA by the dedicated workers at BirdsChoice, who love birds almost as much as you do!
- All natural cedar wood construction
- Zinc plated deck screws will resist rust and corrosion
- Side access door for cleaning
- Overhanging roof and air vents for creature comfort
- Entrance hole is size for wrens, chickadees and small songbirds
- Can be hung or mounted
- 9.75"L x 6.25"W x 7"H
- Approx. 7 lbs.
- Proudly made in the USA!
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Recycled Ultimate Bluebird House with Viewing and Cleaning Doors
Recycled Yellow Pole-Mounted Butterfly House with Mounting Kit
Green Solutions Recycled Bird House with Blue Roof and Side Door
Green Solutions Recycled Bluebird House with Side Door for Cleaning