Recycled Poly Lumber in Natural Teak Color Hanging Suet Bird Feeder
• GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE (Lower 48 US States)
• Custom Orders may have extended Production/Delivery times
Spoil all the birds in your back yard with this handsome 2-sided suet feeder!
Inspired by the pristine mountain wilderness of America's western Colorado mountains, it's made in the USA from recycled poly/lumber and mimics the look of weathered teak wood. It's guaranteed to last for years without cracking, splitting or fading.
The 2-sided vinyl coated steel screens gives a perch for birds as they gobble up the suet during cold winter weather. It's easy to hang with the nylon rope, and comes completely apart for super easy refilling, cleaning or seasonal storage.
Birds of all types will be sure to visit and entertain you as they gobble up the goodies that you've graciously made available to them. Order yours today!
- Made of durable 1/2" Recycled Poly Lumber for years of use
- Designed to look like Natural Teak wood
- The 2 vinyl coated, steel screens enable lots of birds to feast at once, giving them a place to perch as they eat
- Guaranteed never to crack, split, or fade
- Designed to hang using the rugged nylon rope
- Brass and aluminum hardware will not corrode or rust
- 7.625"L x 3"W x 11.75"H
- Approx. 2 lbs. (without suet cake)
- Holds 1 suet cake
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Hand Crafted 9.25" Meditating Frog Zen Inspired Concrete Bird Bath
Recycled Brown and Green Roof Fly-Thru Bird Feeder with Iron Brackets
Classic Pole Mounted Bird Feeder with Squirrel Baffle and Mounting Kit
Simple and Elegant Hand Crafted 6" Tall Cast Stone Kosei Bird Bath