De Icing Kit for Bird Baths - Aluminum - Long Cord - Energy Friendly
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING IS INCLUDED ON EVERY ORDER!
Keep your birds happy year round by giving them access to fresh water in the winter with this low-profile, sturdy de-icing pad! Not a "sauna," but a thermostatically operated sensor with a 10-ft. cord.
The uniquely designed aluminum heating surface transfers heat better than conventional de-icers, while maintaining optimal energy usage. Turns off and on automatically.
Simply place it in your existing basin, plug it in and keep ice away all winter long. Once the birds come to drink, you can offer them some seeds or suet to help them make it through the winter.
During warm weather, simply take it out, clean it gently and store it until next year. Order yours today!
De Icing Kit for Bird Baths Features:
- Rugged 10-ft. cord with protective shielding
- Aluminum Sensor has a large heating surface
- Easy to Install, Clean and Store
- Works with any basin - does not guarantee a basin's weather-worthiness
- Heating element: dynamic thermostatic control, up to 250W
- 6"L x 6"W x 1"H
- Approx. 4 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We Also Recommend
Bright Green Ceramic Bird Bath - Antique Wash - 2 Piece - 15.75"H
Mint Green Ceramic Bird Bath - Traditional 2 Piece Design - 22.75"H
White Ceramic Mayorca Bird Bath - Traditional 2 Piece Design - 22.75"H
Glazed Ceramic Birdbath - 22.75"H with Tapered Base & Dark Blue Finish